2024-2025 Open Enrollment for Out-of-District Students
and All Kindergarten Enrollment
is Now Open!
Bayfield School District is now accepting enrollment paperwork for out-of-district students and all kindergarteners for the 2024-2025 school year. This open enrollment process is for students and families who reside outside our district. Families and students who reside within the boundaries of the Bayfield School District may also submit applications at this time, for example, kindergarten. If your in-district child is currently enrolled, you do not need to enroll again each year.
Highlights of the Process:
- Open enrollment window is January 23, through March 29, 2024.
- If you wish to enroll after March 29, 2024, please contact the school directly at the numbers listed below.
- Completed enrollments submitted during this window will be given priority.
- Open enrollment is based on space availability in each grade level and is subject to verification of information in the completed enrollment packet.
- Open enrollment acceptance is only guaranteed for each academic year.
- Download packet and it is fillable
- New applicants please return completed packets to any Bayfield School.
- Current families attending under open enrollment please return the Intent to Continue Enrollment Form only.